Monday 16 March 2015

Whirlwind of a Journey ....




"WHIRLWIND "


This has a been a real whirlwind of a journey as I have created these three decks ....
They are completed as is ..... but yet more creations are flowing, so not quite sure what is next   just lots of odd cards floating around .... ready to be added to another deck  .... or left as artwork ....  these are fun ....   creations that have assisted me on this healing journey......   I have been swept away   by my emotions, my thoughts of me by others, the environment around me  .....  but slowly and surely the Whirlwind has died down slightly .. there may be times when it may start up again but over a time hopefully it will totally dissipate .....

Thank you for taking the time to look at the cards and read what I write , as each thought has been a part of the healing journey for me .......  

No comments:

Post a Comment