Sunday 8 March 2015

Reading for the Querant

Reading for the Querant ..... 
There could've been many titles for this writing but this seemed to make sense .... I did not know what I would write of until it came to the end ..... so the Title has been added after I wrote this (as this part is the last of my writings on this post I shall let you continue to read the rest of my thoughts ) ..... 

Native American #Tarot ... #Divination

#VCTarot #VCinsight

My First tarot deck that actually made sense to me with Tarot ...

I struggled with RWS, TDM and Thoth type decks ..... I picked up this deck and suddenly life made sense to me in regards to Tarot and in how to read or in my case I feel I work with the cards, they work with me to deliver the right message .... we work as a team to gather information to share with the client (The querant ) so the client can feel empowered on their journey ... I find the cards do not tell anyone what they must or must not do but offer Guidance and suggestions to how one may make choices to become the best they can possibly be ..... It is how as readers we deliver the message that makes a difference.... we also have a choice in how we explain what the cards are saying to the querant (the Seeker- the person who is wanting answers to their own journey) ....

The cards bring us messages to share but in how we interpret this language of images, symbols, colours, characters, thoughts and opinions from our past experiences is of true value to the querant ...... and what the querant does with that information is their choice .....
As Readers we deliver the message with love and compassion and the querant keeps their own power .... If we are aggressive in our telling of the cards and tell our client the future is in their fate/ destiny in what we say will happen.. the card
s say it is so ..... so it is in concrete , that they do not have free will, choice and options to make changes we are the Horse Thief from this card Seven of Blades .... We steal their thoughts, their plans, their ability to communicate of their own free will ... we steal away their own personal value of themselves ..... we limit their value to our own opinions and thoughts and do not give them the chance to live life to the fullest by being empowered on their journey ..... They then believe life has been stolen from them from all who have disempowered them .. but the Querant can take back their Horse (Their power, their strength, their beauty by choosing to only listen to the possibilities of potential .. knowing the potential is huge in their ideas, plans their ability to communicate their thoughts through the preparation, careful planning within themselves , innovative thinking brings them their own personal Power.....

Acknowledge your thoughts and become empowered by your own Value ... See Yourself as a valuable part of The Ideas and Plans of The Universe ......
take Back your Power,

BE POWERFUL WITHIN .....



No comments:

Post a Comment