Sunday 8 March 2015

My Journey on Tsu .....

My Journey began on Tsu ............. For a need to heal ...within self ....


I began this journey on Tsu I must admit I had been in a pretty bad headspace , gone through some really difficult times.. normally I would class myself as a fairly strong independent woman who normally has enough energy to take care of everyone else but myself but eventually that had to give and I found it necessary to start taking care of me, Creating some boundaries, making some real changes in my life .... Face some of the challenges I have in my life and make some new choices ..... while being on Tsu sharing the cards, my photos, my thoughts and opinions, my creations from Collage Creator, edit my photos through TSu edit and Magix Photo designer 7 and Microsoft Picture it ... creating Digital art .. as I have committed myself to my Diary everyday the posts I have shared has been my journey of healing ... allowing myself to think only positive thoughts ... And in being grateful for what and who I have in my life ....
I decided to create my life each day thinking of only that moment ......so in doing so these last few months as I reflect on my journey I know I have come a long 
way from who I was as the beginning of this ....... as I scroll back through my posts it reminds me of where I have been and how much I have achieved ..... 

Alot of this I contribute to those of like-mind...those who share inspiration on so many levels ......the artists, the photographers, the inspirational mind thinkers ... those who share their own experiences ...... To all of YOU I say THANK YOU ..... 

I also can say Thank you to Lisa @tarotize 
who invited me to Tsu ... who shared with me the knowledge she learnt about the best way to socialize on #tsu .... 

Mystical Lenormand   #oracle deck   .....
26
The Book reminds us that sometimes things are hidden are yet to be revealed .... sometimes it reminds us of our memories .... it speaks of sharing our thoughts and opinions by writing them down ...... Maybe we need to publish a book, a book of our life we have written about... maybe we write a novel , or something of interest .... an article ,, a blog ..... maybe it just a daily reminder to use our diary here to share our experiences in life by posting our own stories ...... 




No comments:

Post a Comment