Monday 25 May 2015

Here are some Spreads ....with the New Oracle Decks ...

Today's Date 24th May, 2015  ...


Vesta's  Art Beyond Illusion Oracle 


Card 1- colour wise this speaks of the Sacral Chakra- sensuality, creativiity and identity within oneself .... i feel an energy moving within awakens ...... 

Card 2- Faces within- allows to see what is hidden to open the heart to new possibilities

Card 3- Building new foundations by working with clearing the heart of blocks, debris ..... 



Vesta's Art Birthing Oracle 


Card 1- Yellow-Digestive experiences .... The black void has been filled with Purple-Spirituality .... So for me this card speaks of Spirituality, faith assists in how I digest experiences of my journey ...

card 2- Healing of who I am in being able to express who i am with a sense of renewal ...

Card 3- Processing my Self-Love Without the influences of others dragging me down ....

                         Vesta's Art Inspirational Oracle 


1- Once in a Blue Moon -- for me it feels that something of real value comes once and you have to hold on to it with appreciation ... 

2- Love - unconditional love ... of those around you but also of self ....

3-Roar with Courage to be your truth ...... Sometimes you truly need to stand up for what you believe about self ... ........

Vesta's Art Nature Spirit Oracle  


Today when looking at these three cards I get a feeling the way to Self-love is to follow my own true light .... This is a reminder ..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment